Like websites, CD-ROMs have a large number of applications in the business world. Unlike websites, they can be viewed offline and by those without an Internet connection, thereby reaching a far larger potential audience.
With no download required, CD-ROMs are an ideal medium for distributing substantial amounts of information such as detailed images or large multimedia files – audio/video.
With an interactive CD-ROM you can make a huge impact using a wide variety of different media such as custom designed graphics, movie clips, animation, sound tracks, quizzes, games and narration – intensifying your corporate image.
Some of the potential applications of an interactive CD-ROM include:
- Standalone products for sale to the public
- Inductions and interactive internal company training guides
- Company profiles or showreels
- Annual reports and stakeholder reports
- Multimedia product and service demonstrations
- Interactive knowledge bases e.g. brochures and catalogues
The typical multimedia CD title will begin with a short but dynamic introduction of music and animation, followed by a screen displaying the CD’s contents with links to the various pages of products, applications, videos, contact information, or any other information you wish to include.
To discuss your project requirements with us, please don’t hesitate to contact us.